Nema G11 Sheet Yellow Color
NEMA G11 is laminated with glass fabric and epoxy resin, the TG is approximately 155°C, and it contains bromine. The product provides consistent quality and good electrical properties under dry and humid conditions, as well as high flexural, impact, and bond strength at room temperatures. This product is suitable for a variety of structural, high humidity, and electrical insulation applications, which include terminal boards, lapping carriers, and disc and microelectronics polishing.
- Used in mechanical, electrical and electronic insulation structure parts.
- Used in Chemical machine parts.
- Used in General machines parts and gear, generators, Pads, base, baffle,Generator, transformer, fixture, inverter, motor.
Features and Benefits of G10/Fr4....
- Good electrical properties under dry and humid conditions
- High flexural, impact, and bond strength at room temperatures.
- Suitable for a variety of structural, high humidity, and electrical insulation applications.
- Meets Mil-I-24768/27 (GEE-F) G-10/FR-4 Glass Epoxy Laminate (brominated)
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?