Paper Phenolic Sheet (X-Grade Paper Phenolic) is manufactured from high strength paper bonded with a phenolic resin. The resulting material is a tough laminate with a high impact resistance, excellent tensile, compressive and flexural strengths.
- For better electrical properties consider XX Phenolic.
- aka Micarta, Bakelite, Bakelita, Riser Plate, Tooling Plate and more
Features and Benefits of Phenolic Paper Sheet….
- High impact strength.
- Excellent tensile, compressive and flexular strengths.
- Continuous operating temperature of 250F.
- Great for Tooling Plates used in the production of printed circuit boards.
- Perfect for stable, high-strength tabletops on routers & fabricating equipment.
- Meets Mil-I-24768/12
- Meets LP-509 Type PBM