Wear Resistant Phenolic Sheet
CE&LE Canvas Phenolic Sheet (Grade CE&LE Canvas Electrical Grade) Sheets exhibit good mechanical and impact strength with continuous operating temperature of 250°F. This material is an excellent insulator and is used in various electrical and mechanical applications.
- CE&LE stands for Canvas Electrical Grade.
- Chemical machinery parts, general machinery parts
- Gears, generators, pads, bases, baffles, generator, transformer, fixture inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
- Distribution box, fixture board, the mould plate, high and low voltage distribution box, packing machine insulation parts.
- Mold making, PCB, ICT fixture, molding machine, drilling machine, mesa grinding pads etc.
Features and Benefits of Textolite....
- Durable & stable material at an economical price.
- Good Insulation Properties.
- Std Sheets are 48" x 96" & 36" x 48"
- Rods are 48" nominal.
- Meets Mil-I-24768/14, LP 509, & MIL P 15035, Type FBG
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?