Black Phenolic Paper Bakelite Sheet
Paper Phenolic Sheet (X-Grade Paper Phenolic) is manufactured from high strength paper bonded with a phenolic resin. The resulting material is a tough laminate with a high impact resistance, excellent tensile, compressive and flexural strengths.
- For better electrical properties consider CE or LE Phenolic.
- aka Micarta, Bakelite, Bakelita, Riser Plate, Tooling Plate and more
- Apply for chemical machine parts, general machine parts, and gear, and generators, Pads, base, baffle, etc .. Generator, transformer, fixtures, inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
Features and Benefits of Phenolic Paper Sheet....
- High impact strength.
- Excellent tensile, compressive and flexular strengths.
- Continuous operating temperature of 250F.
- Great for Tooling Plates used in the production of printed circuit boards.
- Perfect for stable, high-strength tabletops on routers & fabricating equipment.
- Meets Mil-I-24768/12
- Meets LP-509 Type PBM
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?