Epoxy glass sheet & rod
Insulating epoxy glasses are produced by mixing liquid epoxy resin with glass cloth. The resulting substance is robust, long lasting, and impervious to water and chemicals. When a very high level of insulation is required, it is the material of choice in many electronic applications. It is also a common material for floors, ceilings, and exterior walls. Epoxy glasses have several distinguishing characteristics.
- Superb sturdiness and endurance
- Chemical and moisture-proof
- Superior ability to prevent electrical conductivity
- Excellent thermal stability
- Portable and simple to manipulate
- Formable into a wide range of forms
- Cost-effective when compared to similar materials
It is a great material to use when you need superior insulation and strength. Because of its special characteristics, it can be applied in many different fields.