Sheets are a common form of insulation due to their versatility. Tensile endurance, heat resistance, and electrical shielding are among examples. They are designed to provide insulation and mechanical stability. There is a vast array of uses for sheets. Insulation from electricity and heat are among these. They’re also utilized to make things like cars and houses. Where they insulate and support the building.
Some of the features of them are:
- Good electrical insulation properties
- High mechanical strength and durability
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Resistant to chemicals and moisture
- Can be manufactured in various sizes and thicknesses.