Silicone is a synthetic material with excellent insulating properties. It has many uses, most commonly as an insulator for electrical currents. But it is also used in the automotive, aerospace, construction and medical industries. People often use it in seals, gaskets, and electrical wires. It is also used to make cookware, bakeware, and medical devices. In summary, it is an excellent choice for places requiring high-temperature resistance, electrical insulation, chemical resistance, and flexibility.
Some of its features:
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Resistant to Extreme Weather Conditions
- Chemically Inert and Resistant to Moisture and Chemicals
- Flexible, Durable and Long-lasting
- Non-toxic. Suitable for usage in various health care and culinary contexts.