Among the many uses for rolls is as an insulating material. These include thermal insulation, sound insulation, and vibration damping. Insulating pipelines, walls, and floors are just a few of the many uses for rolls. They are also used to reduce noise pollution in buildings and transportation vehicles.
Some of the features of rolls are:
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Good sound insulation properties
- Good vibration damping properties.
- Resistant to chemicals and moisture
- Can be manufactured in various sizes and thicknesses.