A rotor vane is a form of insulation that finds application in rotary compressors and engines. This is to provide a seal between the rotor and the casing. They are made from robust stuff that can not deform when rotating at high speed. There is a wide variety of uses for rotor vanes. Equipment used in the aviation industry, cars, and factories is examples. They find application in producing components requiring exceptional physical endurance and toughness. They include compressors, turbines and engines.
Characteristics of rotor vanes are:
- Extremely sturdy and long-lasting
- Resistant to wear and corrosion
- Tolerates extreme conditions (both thermally and mechanically).
- Self-lubricating and maintenance-free
- Products come in many sizes and forms.
No products were found matching your selection.